Fake ghost hunter trying to shut me up

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Heathcliff
    Participant

April 26 this year I received a copyright takedown request from a ghost hunter. Unfortunately for her, YouTube defended me.

Kayleigh Love from the YouTube channel Love to Investigate is a paranormal related YouTube channel that looks up proclaimed haunted locations. She once visited an abandoned hospital in England. With produced hoax, miss Love tried to put the location on the haunted label. Below you can see the video:

The fake ghost hunter attempted to remove the above video by filing a copyright claim. YouTube forwarded her complaint to me:

“To whom it may concern
    I have reviewed this footage and the process in which I can leave the timestamps for the amount of times my content has been used in his video it only allows me room for one time stamp per video, this youtube video has included two seperate videos from my YouTube channel however I have only been able to submit one time stamp per video so that does not enable me to include all of the timestamps for all the footage used . Content that was filmed and produced to my channel by myself and also includes myself on camera.

This person narrating goes as far as to state that my footage is fake and this person did not state that it was of their personal opinion as to whether the footage was fake. Photos and articles are also included throughout the majority of the video which I have no given access or authority to for their use. The photos which where included in their footage were only signed off by a publisher and they were given by consent however I did not consent to this YouTuber using my images, articles and or content directly from my channel.

The footage exploited in the manner that is shown has a detrimental effect to my original content as they have used the original clip but altered the clips in sequence to mislead and misrepresent the true clips of footage to their advantage. This video isn’t just simply reviewing my content but this person has taken multiples clips from my content and altered the clips to suit their needs of slander.

I do not submit takedown requests with no belief that it doesnt warrant that response. I take what I do very seriously and there decisions are not taken lightly. We all work very hard for our content and channels. If this person had done a simple review and placed their personal opinion on my content I would not have the issue but they did not state that it was their opinion or that it was a review of content.

Kind regards Kayleigh Love”

YouTube wrote:

“Hello,

We received the copyright infringement notification below regarding your video(s). We believe your content is protected by fair use, fair dealing, or a similar exception to copyright protection. We are writing to let you know we do NOT plan to remove your video(s) at this time.”

She accused me of slander. Slander is the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person’s reputation. In my video I have clearly shown proof that this is a hoax which makes the ‘slander’ argument another false claim.

Everything about her is anything but truthful.

The reason the shadow follows me is because I am a leader of my own life.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.