Thursday, March 4, 2021
The big question fo...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

The big question for 9/11.

Anonymous

This year on 11 september, it will be the 20th anniversary of 9/11. (not on 9 oktober 2001) Some of you were to young to remember, but at that day the United States got hit by a terrorist-attack. The two World Trade Towers in NY got hit by airplanes. Also WTC-building 7 came down without any plane hitting it. Even the pentagon got hit by a missile - no there was no airplane witnesses claimed.

I remember that day, like it was yesterday. First I believed the story of Islamic terrorists or hijackers had flown the planes inside those buildings. But then, in the late afternoon the buildings came down. There is no way that could happen by jet-fuel alone. I was only a jong metal-engineer at that time, and I am sure those metal beams are  way stronger for this to happen. Those buildings along with WTC 7 came down with precision explosives. It must have taken weeks for any company to put those explosives in the right place. So no Islamic terrorists could undertake this.

The big question is: Who putted those explosives in place? Wich company worked on this?

Don't get fooled by mainstream brainwashing. Today I read about some Jews dancing on the side of the Hudson river at 9/11, but this news is crap. It will misguide a lot of people blaming some folks who were partying at that time. No there where others. I hope that question will be answered by the time of the anniversary. A lot of witnesses are still alive today and you don't wanna wait an other 20 years to know the truth.

Changes felt worldwide.

I am no citizen of the US, but the changes that event made are felt in my country as well. I've noticed the police got militarized enormously. There are no cops anymore, they are soldiers with body armor, machine guns and tanks. Everybody is a suspect until proven otherwise. Surveillance is deployed everywhere and security is up to a maximum. All thanks to 9/11.

There, I said it. I hope you like the story. (my theory) Feel free to give your comment.

Topic starter Posted : 17/01/2021 8:41 am
You liked
Topic Tags
 Anonymous

done by the same assholes that pulled off covid now. the question is , who gains something from all of this ? if one has that answer, one most likeley has the criminal mind behind all that. IT IS DISGUSTING 😠 .

This post was modified 2 months ago by
ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/01/2021 10:05 am
(@info)
Member Admin
Posted by: @tadek

it will be the 20th anniversary

Time flies, I can remember I was a salesman at an electronic store and I happen to stand at the television section with a customer when that happened. We were standing with our mouth wide open ... totally flabbergasted. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/01/2021 5:25 pm
Share: