Spanish police stan...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Spanish police stands up for our human rights and constitutional liberties  

(@info)
Member Admin
Topic starter  
"Good news, they're not going to win there is an incredible movement beginning to take form here in Spain a group of police officers have come together to start an organization called Policías por la Libertad police for freedom and now we are marching together with them standing up for our human rights and constitutional liberties.

what we have to remember is that human rights are not the same as permissions therefore they cannot be removed by any authority they are inalienable we are born with them and this is what these guys recognize the history tells us that once the peaceful resistance gains the support of the police or the military we have 60 percent higher probability to be able to dismantle a tyrannical government and this is what is taking place right now"

LEARN YOUR RIGHTS

Article 3: Human dignity and human rights

1. Human dignity, human rights and fundamental freedoms are to be fully respected.

2. The interests and welfare of the individual should have priority over the sole interest of science or society.

Topic Tags
 Anonymous

😯 😯 😯 wow, this is fantastic 😍 😍 😍. 

ReplyQuote
(@info)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

I mailed her an inquiry ... this is her response:

Hi there Heathcliff,

Yes sure, you’re more than welcome to use the videos! Thank you for the kind request.

The fact checking article is typical media manipulation, Sonia is a police officer who is on a sabbatical year right now, nothing to do with the plandemic, but the rest of the police are actual on-duty officers. I know because I have spoken to them personally. Of course the minions of the tyrants will do their best to discredit a movement like this, because if this gains momentum, we will actually have the potential to overthrow the dictatorship. We need all the police, security personnel and military on our side!

Best wishes,

Henna Maria

Founder

Dawn of Peace

https://dawnofpeace.org

You liked
ReplyQuote
Share: