Ivermectin kills CO...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Ivermectin kills COVID-19 in 2 days.  

Tadek
(@tadek)
Topic starter  

Researchers at Monash University make a remarkable observation. It appears that ivermectin can fight the coronavirus COVID-19. Ivermectin is an anti-parasitic medicine, which is produced in Haarlem. Ivermectin kills the virus within two days (in vitro).

Watch a stressed doctor testify in a senate hearing in the US.

In other words, get rid of that vaccine. Once again, the vaccine has not been proven to work and no one is liable for any side effects.

The vaccine story is chased down our throats in the Belgian media. Every day the same propaganda about the delay of shipment, which is a good thing. Many don't want to get a vaccine. It is said to contain components that would transform our DNA. Even Bill Gates claims in a video that it may contain nano-technology that can scan someone's identity and medical data. But it doesn't stop there. It all seems to be politics. Vaccination identity and crowd control seem to be the real drivers of the corona agenda. And the millions of dollars it makes.

If ivermectin is as effective as those doctors claim, we would be rid of that virus and its draconian measures more quickly. End of lockdown, rise in small business success, everything back to normal. Some people say COVID-19 is a smokescreen for something bigger. We will see it in 2021.

Lions Ground and liked
Topic Tags
(@info)
Member Admin

Yeah, seen this fantastic video. For some reason we don't hear this at the World Health Organization? 

You liked
ReplyQuote
 Anonymous

ivermectin on wiki

ARS-CoV-2-Forschung[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]

Ivermectin wurde in einigen Ländern verabreicht, um die Replikation von SARS-CoV-2 zu hemmen. Eine neuere vor-veröffentlichte retrospektive klinische Vergleichsstudie ohne Randomisierung bei jungen Patienten in Bangla Desh[15] zeigt vielversprechende Ergebnisse. In einer indischen Studie mit 372 Teilnehmern brachte Ivermectin als Prophylaxe eine 73-%ige Reduktion an Ansteckungen bei medizinischem Personal.[16]

they tested that on young ppl in bangla desh. oh my. i think covid exists and we used to call it flu.

as far as i remember, you stayed in bed for a week with or without medication, it lasted the same ammount of time. if you had the lungs attacked aswell you usual got some of those antibiotics but all that is history it seems 🤣 .

if ivermectin helps, right on.

MMS also gets rid of those things. i tryed it and it worked immidatly.

ReplyQuote
Share: